Match.com presence in Italy as one of the top dating sites
Match.com was launched in 1995 as one of the first online dating sites and it’s now considered one of the most trusted and reliable dating sites on the Internet serving more than 24 countries and hosting websites in 15 different languages.
Online dating sites have come a long way since the beginning and they are now a common way to meet other people for various reasons, friendship, marriage, etc. As of today, 1 in 5 relationships begin with online dating sites and one in 6 marriages are between singles who met on online dating sites like Match.com.
Match.com offers a section entirely dedicated to Italy but under a different name: Meetic.
Meetic has been of the most successful dating sites in Europe and with a partnership with Match.com you have now access to all those profiles.
So if you are looking for single men and women in Italy, you have that option. And you know that behind all this is one of the most trusted names in online dating.
The Free membership to Match.com will give you access to several features such as sending winks, add a person to favorites and see their pictures, read useful dating tips and articles from relationship experts, get daily matches, and much more.
Subscribing to Match gives you access to a growing set of tools – on the main site, mobile site, or any of the smartphone apps – that will help you find the relationship you want and deserve. As a subscriber, you can:
- Receive and reply to messages from other Match subscribers
- Send messages to Match members you are interested in
- See who has viewed or favorited your profile
- Connect faster with IM
- Keep track of all open Connections in one place – including those you’ve sent Winks and Likes to
- Remove members you’re not interested in from your search results in order to make room for other possibilities
- Attend Match Events to meet other Match members face-to-face
Free trial offers come periodically via email promotions sent to your personal email address (i.e., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.). So if you’re interested, make sure you’re being notified of Match promotions by following these steps:
- Login to match.com with your credentials
- Click on the gear icon in the navigation bar at the top of the screen
- Click on the Email Preferences link.
- Ensure that you’re signed up to receive Special Offers from Match.
Redeeming a Free Trial
When you receive a free trial offer in your off-site email, the message will include instructions for redeeming it. You’ll be asked to choose a paid subscription package and to provide payment information so you can automatically keep your subscriber benefits after your trial is over. If you decide you don’t want to be charged, simply cancel your subscription before the free trial period ends.
Like with most subscription plans for online dating sites, the savings go up when you subscribe to 6 or 12 month plans.
Another important point: All subscriptions automatically renew until cancelled.