See larger image
Partanna Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101-Ounce Tin
$37.99 in stock
- Net quantity of 101 ounces
- Cold-pressed oil
- When the tins are first opened, the oil is cloudy with a green hue, herbaceous aroma and 'pizzicante' flavor
- Will mellow slightly and become clearer as the sediment drops to the bottom of the tin
Produced by the Asaro Brothers Company in Partanna, Sicily, this oil is a first cold-pressed, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, but it is also an early harvest (October), single-olive varietal (Nocellara del Belice), unfiltered oil. When the tins are first opened, the oil is cloudy with a green hue, herbaceous aroma and 'pizzicante' flavor. (Pizzicante is an Italian phrase that describes the strong flavor that grips the back of your throat and is characteristic of most Tuscan olive oils.) As the oil ages it will mellow slightly and become clearer as the sediment drops to the bottom of the tin. The colorful packaging is beautiful enough to leave on your countertop and makes a terrific gift!
De Cecco Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101.4 Ounce
- Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
De Cecco Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a product of the highest quality that stands out for its golden yellow colour with green highlights and for the distinct smell of olives with a hint of grass. Its flavour is full-bodied, agreeable and balanced. It is well-balanced, so can satisfy the most demanding palates while enhancing the flavour of any dish.
Colavita Premium Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25.5 fl. oz., Glass Bottle
- The CERMET seal certifies that Colavita extra virgin olive oil is 100 percent Italian, obtained exclusively from olives harvested and pressed in Italy
- Fresh, fruity aroma, bitter and spicy flavor profile
- Pairs best with roasted veggies, hard cheese, serves as a finishing ingredient on most meats and seafood
- First cold press. Certified authentic product of Italy.
- Cholesterol and Carbohydrate Free Product. Certified OU Kosher
Make a wide variety of delicious meals using Colavita Premium Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It is robust, slightly pungent with peppery flavor notes, rich green color, and fresh olive fruit aroma. Made from olives harvested and pressed in Italy, this Colavita olive oil is certified as 100 percent Italian. It is free of cholesterol and carbohydrates. It should be stored in a cool, dry place.
Barbera Frantoia Sicilian Extra Virgin Olive oil, 34-Ounce
- Three varieties of olives: Nocellara, Cerasuola and Biancolilla are used for this oil.
- Can be used raw on fish, fresh cheese, salad, vegetables and bread.
- Product of Italy
Barbera Frantoia Sicilian infused extra virgin olive oil comes in three distinct flavors that will make cooking a fun and rewarding activity. This oil is guaranteed fresh and can make dishes extra flavorful because it is produced from 100% estate grow Sicilian Olives infused in unique flavors. This makes a perfect addition for the dishes you love like pasta, salads, sautéed and grilled. It can also be drizzled in sauces and soups, grilled and steamed vegetable, tomato and mozzarella cheese. Replace butter with a healthier and tastier choice. Barbera Frantoia is also great for pizza and pasta and can compliment vegetables and sea foods.
Mantova Italian Garlic Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 100% Natural, Great Taste - 34 Oz (Pack Of 2) - Product Of Italy
$23.99 in stock
- Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil with Garlic
- Great product for Garlic lovers
Mantova Extra Virgin Olive Oil infused with garlic results in an aromatic oil that will brighten all kinds of dishes like pasta, pizza, roast chicken, risotto, bruschetta, and fresh cheeses
Laudemio Extra Virgin Olive Oil , 16.9-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
|Item Dimensions||Weight: 250|
|Number Of Items||2|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 580; Length: 1130; Weight: 460; Width: 880|
|Product Type Name||GROCERY|
|Title||Laudemio Extra Virgin Olive Oil , 16.9-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)|
Barbera Frantoia Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 33.8-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 2)
- Imported from Italy, contains select EVOO from one or more foreign countries, including the following: Italy, Greece, Spain, Portugal.
- First Cold Pressed
Agrumato Extra Virgin Olive Oil Pressed with Lemons, 16.9 Fluid Ounce
- Crafted from hand picked citrus and olives
- Extra Virgin
- Produced from the olives of Abruzzo
- 500 ml Bottle
- Imported from Italy
Agrumato oils stem from an ancient culinary tradition of Abruzzo, on the Adriatic sea. Farmers for centuries have crushed small quantities of olives with lemons for use in their own homes. All the olives are harvested by hand and the citrus picked at a perfect ripeness. The olives and fruit are crushed using a tradition stone mill. This crushing produces a paste which is pressed with low pressure and the juice centrifuged to release the water from the oil. Only the oil from this first pressing is used, as it is the most intense and flavorful. This rare olive oil is golden green in color with a wonderful citrus aroma.
San Giuliano Freshly Stone Crushed Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 33.8-Ounce
- Product of Italy
The unfiltered San Giuliano Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes from the freshest green fruit of the olive picked at the earlystages of the harvest period. This oil is not filters casuing the original characteristics of the olive to be preserves. Freshness, cloudiness and light nuances of spice witha fruity note best describe the attributes of this oil. The unfiltered San Giuliano is recommended for marinades, salads, bruschetta, and garlic and focaccia bread, raw vegetable dip, vegetables, fish and meat dishes and all of those dishes in which you want to add a distinctive and characteristic note. Can be used for both baking and frying. The presence of sediment at the bottom of the bottle and cloudiness represent a natural characteristic of this oil. No cholesterol, sodium free and trans fat free.
Monini Originale Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101.4 Fluid Ounce
- Product is manufactured Italy
It is characterized by its unmistakably full, well balanced and harmonious taste enhanced by fresh notes reminiscent of new grass. Everything that one could expect from a true “ Original; . It is very versatile thanks to its balanced and harmonious characteristics. AŠ It is rich in aroma and has an intense flavor. AŠ It is indicated for a variety of uses, in particular dressings, sauces, roasts, and vegetables.
AmazonFresh Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 68 Fl Oz (2L)
- A smooth blend with subtle notes of pepper and herbs
- Pressed and bottled in Italy
- Use for cooking, grilling, and in finishing dishes
- One 2-liter plastic bottle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- If you like Colavita Premium Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil, we invite you to try AmazonFresh Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
This Olive Oil imparts light but flavorful notes of spicy pepper and fresh herbs into your dishes. It's great for cooking - it even stands up well to high frying temperatures. Recommended for dipping,creating dressing and marinades and drizzling over finished dishes.
Mandranova Nocellara Italian Cold Extracted Extra Virgin Olive Oil | 2018 Harvest | 500ml (16.9 oz)...
- 1 - 17 oz bottle of Mandranova Nocellara Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Produced exclusively from Nocellara olives hand-picked on the Mandranova farm the first week of October
- The oil is extracted immediately after harvest
- It has a beautiful green color with golden hues
- Mandranova Nocellara Extra Virgin olive Oil is intensely fruity, with hints of fresh grass, artichoke and tomato; its pugency and bitterness as perfectly balanced
Produced exclusively from Nocellara olives hand-picked on the Mandranova farm the first week of October. The oil is extracted immediately after harvest. It has a beautiful green color with golden hues. Mandranova Nocellara Extra Virgin olive Oil is intensely fruity, with hints of fresh grass, artichoke and tomato; its pugency and bitterness as perfectly balanced. This oil Paris with raw and cooked fish beautifully as well as vegetable and pasta dishes, stews, grilled meats and roasts and cheeses.
San Giuliano Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 101.4-Ounce
- Product of Italy
San Giuliano Extra Virgin Olive Oil is obtained by cold pressing. The San Giuliano Estates in Alghero, Sardinia, are a clear example of the evolution of the agricultural and food industry towards a reality where the boundaries are extended to include other activities, which in this case, complement the Manca family's tradition of agricultural production. As soon as they are harvested, the olives are taken to the frantoio - or mill - where the oil must be extracted within a week. The best oil is produced from olives processed one or two days after picking. The olives are then cleaned in cold water and then crushed. The kneaded pulp is layered on fibrous mats and pressed between huge stones or metal plates. The whole process takes place without using any heat or chemicals! The first oil extracted from the pressed pulp of the olives is known as the first pressing.
San Giuliano Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25-Ounce Glass Bottless (Pack of 3)
- Pack of three, 25-ounce each (total of 75 ounce)
- Natural process of decantation and filtration without chemical treatment
- Perfectly clean and neat
The San Giuliano "Fruttato", offered in the Canadian market with the "Cuore d'Olivo" label, comes from the great olive oil processing tradition of the Manca family, aimed at satisfying the most refined gourmets. This selected olive oil has been obtained with loving care; hence, the Italian name "Cuore d'Olivo" which means "from the heart of the olive". A particular selection of olives and a natural process of decantation and filtration without chemical treatment make this oil the best choice for the most sophisticated users. Fruity aroma, hence also the name "fruttato", used for the European market, hints of wild grasses and a light opaqueness are the characteristics of this unique oil. The "San Giuliano Estates" in Alghero, Sardinia are a clear example of the evolution of the agricultural and food industry towards a reality where the boundaries are extended to include other activities, which, in this case, complement the Manca Family's tradition of agricultural production. The...
Colavita Delicate and Mild Olive Oil, 68 Fluid Ounce
- Colavita Olive Oil ("Pure" or Extra Light) Has a lighter taste than extra virgin olive oil. Versatile, ideal for Sautéing, frying, or baking.
- Buttery and light olive oil with delicate and mild taste
- High smoke point of 428 F, perfect for frying and baking
- Carbohydrate and cholesterol-free product
Olive Oil from Colavita delivers a delicate, mild flavor with high quality and versatility. This oil has been formulated and produced the same way for four generations of the Colavita family. It can be used to saute, fry, grill, bake or more. It can also be used as a butter replacement in baked goods.